Sunday, February 5, 2012

Even When You Know You're Right, You're Not Right

A time where even when I know I was right, I still wasn't right. The first time I can remember this is when I was about 8 years old. I was in the backyard with some friends and my brother. For some reason I was spinning in circles with a piece of large bark from a tree, and then released it. I continued to play for a couple minutes when I was confronted by my neighbor accompanied by my little brother. My brother was bleeding from the head, and the neighbor was pointing at me accusing me of his injury. The neighbor was saying that I intentionally hit my brother. I was sure that I hadn't done it. But with thought afterwards I must have flung that bark at his head and not noticed. Even when I knew I was right, I wasn't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment