Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making Something out of Nothing

I brought an xbox controller to call in order to break. This item has meaning because of two reasons; the first being that it belonged to my xbox console that I still play, and the second because anything that is electronic just seems wrong to break. I played a lot more xbox when I was younger and it had to do with a big part of my life. That makes me sound like a pretty big nerd but I am not worried about it. Most kids in eighth grade were starting to experiment with alcohol,drugs, and girls while I just played xbox with my friends. I'm not saying all people in eighth grade did that but the majority, so I'm glad I could postpone my inevitable unveiling of those sins. Plus, if it wasn't for the fact that my friends played, I wouldn't have. I mean, two of my room mates in college are people I was playing xbox with back then.

I realize this is really much of nothing. I simply attempted to form a picture. There are supposed to be multiple X's in the picture. I can count 4 if you include the X that isn't really visible on the green button in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment