Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 day challenge (Day 14)

I did great this week. Only missed one day. I haven't had any side effects so far except for the same fishy burp you get no matter how much you take. I also haven't noticed any benefits. Although I have been in a great mood this week, I can't declare that is just from the fish oil. As far as research is going, we had to get an article for class to do our comic strip. That article was really interesting, it just seems like fish oil helps so many different things about the human body. I already have known it helps with brain cells, your heart, and now your weight. This article was about cancer patients going through chemotherapy. They were losing weight after the treatment, but new studies show those who took fish oil lost significantly less and even maintained. This week our annotated bibliography is due, so I should have plenty more information on next weeks follow up.

4 comments:

  1. Fish oil is not one of the best tasting things in the world... Good job if you're taking it in liquid form every day! Haha. It's good that you've already found some articles for your paper, too. Hopefully this one works out well in your paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not! lol but I almost wish I was. Those pills are huge

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome!! I just went to GNC and the worker there was telling me all the positive side effects of fish oil. I may actually have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya dude, It's so good for you brain, muscles, and body. I totally urge everyone to take it. Just the suggested dose will do though lol :)

      Delete